9111 2nd Ave NE
Maple Leaf | Seattle
Welcome to this thoughtfully designed, light-filled, contemporary home in the fabulous Maple Leaf neighborhood! Soak up the design and style from the moment you walk in, with the soaring 2-story entry, open staircase and modern architectural details. The main living and dining areas with vaulted ceilings create the epitome in open concept living and truly is a remarkable place to entertain. You’ll love the chef’s style kitchen with large island, pantry, quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash and stainless-steel appliances. Live in style in your spacious master bedroom with private, covered balcony, while the master bath features an oversized shower. This stunning home boasts two other large bedrooms on the main level and an awesome bonus/family room with attached deck and access to the backyard patio. This beautifully designed home is energy efficient as well, with radiant wall heat and big, insulated windows throughout, which let in a ton of light. You’ll enjoy plenty of serenity in the private, low-maintenance front and back yards. Home also includes ample storage space throughout, and features an attached, oversized garage and space for off-street parking. Great location that’s close to schools, restaurants and transit options – the new light rail station is only minutes away!
Offered at $1,199,950
- MLS #1818574
- 2,550 square feet
- 5,914 sf lot
- Built in 2010
- 3 bedrooms | 2.25 bathrooms
- Master suite on the upper level has high ceilings, big windows, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and a covered deck
- Open, bright & spacious bonus/family room
- Covered deck attached to the bonus/family room leads to spacious patio in the private, fenced backyard
- Storage closets throughout
- Professionally-landscaped, low-maintenance front and back yards
- Oversized 1 car garage and off-street parking
- Meticulously maintained and move-in-ready
- High ceilings on both floors and huge windows throughout bring in lots of natural light
- Convenient location that is walkable to the mall, restaurants & transit options; the new light rail station is just minutes away!
- Taxes: $8,960
- Preferred lender with up to $3,500 lender’s credit to qualified buyers – call your agent for more details
Send Us Your Questions!
*Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyers to verify all information to their satisfaction.
Shelly Baker & Rich Tao