3806 224th Pl SW
Stunningly remodeled four bedroom home with open upper floor plan. Gorgeous culinary artist’s kitchen with slab granite counters, glass tile backsplash & gleaming stainless appliances. Wonderfully refinished espresso stained hardwoods flow throughout the main level with vaulted ceilings above & French doors off the great room leading to the freshly painted, entertainment sized deck. Two bedrooms up, including fabulous master suite with attached 3/4 bath. All bathrooms have been fully refinished with amazing tile work & cabinetry. Lower level boasts two bedrooms plus a large family room with access to outdoor patio. You’ll be blown away by the brand new utility room with storage galore! Large backyard with plenty of garden space and heated shed. Extra large, detached 2-car garage with additional storage & utility shed on the side. Fantastic location that’s close transit, schools and local shops and businesses!
Offered at $779,000
- MLS #1829490
- 2,112 square feet; 8,276 sf lot
- Built in 1968 and thoroughly remodeled
- 4 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms
- 2-car garage with extra room for storage; attached utility shed behind the garage
- Heated shed in the backyard is perfect for hobbyists, gardeners, etc!
- Meticulously maintained with routine, regular service to the home’s systems
- Edmonds School District: Cedar Way Elementary; Brier Terrace Middle; Mountlake Terrace High
- Taxes: $4,930
- Complete remodel in 2016/17
- Installed new top down/bottom up blinds April, 2017
- Installed new tile around downstairs fireplace May, 2017
- Plumbed all down spouts to two dry wells in back yard July, 2017
- Installed LED lighting & storage in garage November, 2017
- Installed can lighting & fresh paint in 2nd upstairs bedroom October, 2018
- Replaced front fence & gate May, 2020
- Painted exterior of the house July, 2020
- Fully remodeled laundry room April, 2021
- Added USB outlet in kitchen May, 2021
Send Us Your Questions!
*Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyers to verify all information to their satisfaction.
Shelly Baker & Rich Tao